Thursday, August 23, 2007

back


I realise that i only blog well when i'm not feeling happy or content or anything of the sort.


Sick Repetitive Cycle of my Sick love life.


Freaking karma is getting on my nerves. How do you break a cycle?

A cycle which inlcudes love,feelings,pain,karma.
how? please someone tell me how!?


I need to stop this before it pushes me over the edge. I need to stop this before i succumb to doing something stupid.

we all hate to break hearts and have our hearts broken.
But just imagine what its like to know WHO's heart you are going to break and who is going to break your heart.


isn't it just sick? Terrible! Revolting.


help.


i don't want to hurt you.
but i'm afraid i will.
i don't want to lose you as a confidant..
but i'm afraid i will.

i've already lost one confidant.
and that shattered me.
i dont think i can go through that again..


but it seems inevitable now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fear is an unnecessary emotion - unless it is going to save your (physical)Life.

One of our great moral imperatives is: "Be Happy." One way to be happy is to limit worry. Most worries don't materialize, and those that do often turn out to be blessings "in disguise."
"Fear Not" is the bedrock of the Holy Bible.