Saturday, September 30, 2006

why did i let it happen?

i think i'm in love with you. but it can't be. you and i are just a dream. a painful but sinful dream. you and i will never make history together but i want it so. me loving you is unhealthy for me. but it doesnt matter now does it? it was just a dream.

i'm not going to be there for you anymore. when you call on me. no answer shall i return to you. when you ask for me. i'm giving up. i'm walking out. no more. enough. done.

at least i hope i am. please give me the strength i need to not fall in to sin and into the depths of darkness for i yearn for the light and have had enough of darkness.

peace............solitude.

1 comment:

Bon Iver said...

najjjjs, i'm not quite sure who you're referring to, but you are much more worthy than being enslaved to anything guy related.

(*) my best impersonation of a sun like symbol although it looks more like tits. nevermind. take care :)