Monday, September 06, 2010

More than one.

I actually have more than one blog. This happened during the days when everyone was going on a blog frenzy and I was just reminded about my other blogs when i signed into blogger using my gmail account. Apparently this one is with my hotmail account, now i do not know what to do. FAIL.

ANYWAY, thanks Diana for commenting. You've definitely motivated me to blog more often. :D

Trying to not seem conceited but I'm in the papers again. *tee hee hee*

Najwa Amira Ahmad Zaidee is all packed for her Raya vacation.

For Najwa Amira Ahmad Zaidee, 20, and her family (including her extended family), the first week of Raya will be spent in Krabi, Thailand. “We have these family vacations every year. In 2009, we were in Bali. It’s a long running tradition in my family,” says the bubbly law student who lives in Petaling Jaya.

Courtesy of theStar. Tried looking for the Tabula Rasa one online but can't find it. oh well. heh.heh.heh.

Okay enough with the ego feeding.

I wear black a lot don't I? But then again you can't blame me, black is slimming.... Mom's complained so many times "Najwa, why are you always in black?? You have so many pretty colourful clothes!"

Ah well...whatcha gonna do eh?


1 comment:

Diana said...

Whee! You are going on a holiday! Have a safe trip! <333
P/S: Being in the papers is not an everyday thing so some conceity should be allowed! :)