Sunday, September 05, 2010

2010


The last time I updated this blog was when i first started college at help. First week of "adult hood". No more school uniforms, no more set 8-3 classes, no more sitting in just one class for 8 hours. This was college.Now 2 years later, I'm in university, doing law. Most of my high school friends are either in or leaving in a few weeks for university overseas...and i'm still here. It's not a big deal though, gives me motivation to study so I get good enough grades to go to UK next year. Thats the next phase of my life....UK.

Funny how my writing seemed more mature back then when I first started this blog. I was 16 years old. In a few months I'll be 20 and my teenage years would be behind me.

I honestly believe that my English has deteriorated as I grow older. Odd isn't it? The people you mix with really do influence you. Consciously and subconsciously. Sometimes they do have a positive effect on you but sometimes.....its to your detriment. But friends are friends, I would not be the me I am today without them. I must say I'm somewhat content with "me".

I have to stop using the word "I". Sounds very self-centered. It's as though I have nothing to talk about, and there I go again.

ANYWAY, I realised that this blog serves as a diary, words that describes my life at the time I'm writing the blog post.

So how do I sum up the past 2 years? KDU - OBU twinning has been amazing. The first day wasn't that great as i completely missed orientation week hence ended up not knowing anyone. But after awhile it got better :)

I realised I've made really good friends. You guys know who you are. :)



Of course there are those whom I miss dearly... my high school mates and also help mates... Again, without you guys, dont know where I'll be. :)

So much has happened these past 2 years, but the one thing that I'd like to always remember [off the top of my head right now anyway] is the University Scholars Leadership Symposium. ;) ah sweet sweet Melaka.

thats all for now.

much love. from ramadhan 2010.


2 comments:

Diana said...

Nice welcome back post. So does this mean you'll be blogging frequently? ;)

Najwa Z said...

this means i'lldefinitely TRY to. ;p