Sunday, February 12, 2006

Emotions taking me over.

Pun unintended.

I went through various stages of emotions today. When I woke up I was just groggy but later on i got a tad frustrated because we waited for vishal. After that I felt nervous while listening to al the points for impromptu and what not. Later on, I just felt content.

When i went to ou i just felt happy that i could shop again. When I got home I went back into my usual trance of lazing on the couch. And all of a sudden later through the night at about 10-ish i started to feel uneasy. Me being me didnt really think much about it. Then i started thinking about what i did today and realised that i spent shitloads of money on... on just things that i regret [not really regret but...] Somehow it just isn't right...

At about an hour ago i decided that i should just sleep this insecurity off. But realised that my left eye felt stingy. So i went to get some optrex in my parents room. As I was doing so again the uneasy feeling was felt. Afew minutes after I was done.. thought i would finally turn in... but instead as soon as my head touched the pillow... I felt overwhelmed and before I knew it tears were streaming down my face.

Something is deeply bothering me but i have no idea what. I feel so worried. Something has gone horrifically wrong and i can feel it. It's affecting me in such a way that i can't control anything. And right now i don't know how i'm going to get through the night.

It's nearing 2 am now, and i know that i really need my sleep. But i just dont know what to do.

It. Is. So. Wrong. You may be asking 'what is' and all I can say is I have no idea.

3 comments:

Bon Iver said...

Instead of Matt's "Logic governs the universe" I would say "Emotions govern the universe".
Take time off to figure things out.

heroin_e said...

you've just realised something about life.

it might be the meaning.

or it might just be the terrible realization that honestly, life is just worthless. and that material things, impulse things are not worth anything. and that we are not worth anything, and that we are insignificant.

it comes to us sometimes.

and guess what. it's wrong. it's there, but it's wrong.

write it all off, and sleep. relax. read neil gaiman. and listen to courtney pine. talk to any one of us if you like. ears for all.

jazzy_naj said...

melia - emotions do govern the universe.. without it i doubt there'd be "passion" and passion is really what almost everything is about.

flo - i'm hoping it's the latter but somehow i have a feeling it isn't. Very wrong it is and of course everything is so different now that it's odd. oh well. thanks =)