Tuesday, February 21, 2006

panic stricken

oh damn. SEA FORENSICS is on thursday a.k.a tomorrow! or well i'm not counting today because its already 930 pm and how much can i do in 3 and a half hours.

SO why am i panicking? well let's see shall we?
  • I still donn't have a mofoing script for solo acting.
  • and as for impromptu i guess i'm doing okay but unfortunately i'm not consistent.
  • I can't constantly reach 3 minutes. [what the fuck can you say about gates?!]

Oh man. scared scared. and i feel so mean. i was so bitchy to my parents in the car and all the way untill about 20 minutes ago. I know they want to help but I didnt get enough sleep nor am i in a good mood because i'm under alot of STRESS. AND I'M SCARED SHITLESS.

so anyway. I really have to apologise to my parents. *sigh* If only they knew.

URGH.

currently listening to - i won't dance by michael buble and jane monheit.

1 comment:

heroin_e said...

you could've said something about all the money he had and how he should donate even more of it to charity than he's already doing. unless you've already said that...

cheerio. let's go start that student union. there's this very cool article i want to show you, and ARTicle 19 as well.