Saturday, February 18, 2006

What is it?

Ever wonder what puppy love or infatuation really is? And love... How I actually despise this topic but am totally intrigued by it at the same time. There is so much I want.. no.. need to know about it.

I need to know if what I'm feeling is a
  • developing crush
  • potential crush
  • nothing at all and can be totally ignored
  • a "spur of the moment" thing
  • something that can actually lead to love

and more! oh gosh.

I don't like being in this position because I now have to start contemplating and contradicting with myself... which trust me, is not good .

ANYWAY

enough of that. As of now I find that life is absolutely....appalling? I don't know. Can't find the right word for it but i suppose anything negative will do. Except for the fact that im showing signs of improvement for impromptu so thats positive.

oh well. I'm rambling on nonsensically.

toodles.

listening to - true colours by jill scott.

4 comments:

Isa said...

thats like perfect stuff for impromptu,definitly! but honestly,i learnt things arnt that preset,or preplanned so nicely. rmbr my post bout getting caught in the rain? its like that,people you meet might have..potential.

jazzy_naj said...

hahah yea... i somehow can't forget that post. =P hahah sigh. wish me luck yo! im scared out of my wits.

heroin_e said...

well, why don't you wait and see?

i've always felt that mostly you really are serious. it's just that as we 'mature' and gain new perspectives we label our past loves as "puppy love". but even as a young kid i've always felt like myself and never some child. we're always the same person (well, our cells change every 7 years, but you know what i mean). .. mr. card's intro to ender's game explains this better. not love, but people. and all.

just see where it goes, yeah?

flory x

jazzy_naj said...

yea i guess i just have to wait and see.. i used to be really against people when they said that "oh you're too young to understand love" or "its just puppy love" but after you have gone through something serious.... and then you get into a relationship and it wasnt that serious.. you'll realise that it probably is just puppy love.